Ultrasound Direct Reading offers a comprehensive choice of advanced ultrasound scans at prices to suit every budget.
Why Choose Ultrasound Direct Reading?
- One of the few regulated ultrasound clinics in the UK to offer HD 4D baby scans
- A comprehensive range of 2D, 3D and 4D pregnancy scans, with prices starting at just £40
- The very latest in advanced HD ultrasound technology
Ultrasound Direct Reading is one of the few regulated ultrasound clinics in the UK that's both equipped and qualified to offer high definition 4D baby scans. This is a whole new level of clarity, with the sort of image quality that you might not have thought possible. And best of all, we offer these insights without charging you a premium!
But even if this isn't what you're looking for, we offer a comprehensive choice of baby scans, ultrasound screening, and Non-Invasive Prenatal Tests (NIPT) to suit every need and every budget.
Ultrasound Direct has NHS provider status, and we've been externally audited by the official regulator. So if you're a parent-to-be in Reading, Thames Valley or the wider Berkshire area, pay us a visit and our qualified sonographers will deliver the highest quality ultrasound scan at the lowest possible price.
Beyond our advanced Babybond services, our expert team is uniquely qualified to offer a wide range of ultrasound scans for women's health:
- Family planning and fertility scans
- Pelvic scans
- Post menopausal screening
- Soft tissue lumps & bumps
- Vascular screening for stroke risk evaluation to include carotid scans (assessment of the blood flow in the arteries of the neck) and abdominal aortic aneurysms (AAA - a potential swelling of the main abdominal artery)
Ultrasound Direct Reading can be found on London Street (A327) in the heart of Reading, just a short walk away from Reading Railway Station.
Getting to Ultrasound Direct Reading could not be easier: if travelling by car it is a few seconds away from the Oracle Centre, and cars can be parked in the Oracle Centre which is a 4 minute walk from the Ultrasound Direct clinic.
If you're travelling by train, we're just under half a mile from Reading Railway Station (approximately 9 minutes on foot, or 5 minutes in a taxi).
Ultrasound Direct Reading can also be reached very easily by bus on any service that travels via ‘London Street Foot’ – the bus stop is a matter of feet from our front door.