From 24th July: you and your +1 guest (no children currently allowed) are required to wear a mask or face covering when attending appointments at Ultrasound Direct clinics, in line with UK government guidance. If you attend without a suitable face covering single-use masks are available to buy at the time of your appointment, subject to availability. For more information please see our COVID-19 Information page.
Ultrasound Direct Milton Keynes offers an unbeatable combination of cutting-edge technology and innovative services, all at the sort of highly affordable rates that might surprise you. Whether you need a pregnancy scan, a soft tissue scan, or an advanced MSK scan, make Ultrasound Direct Milton Keynes your one stop shop.
Ultrasound Direct is offering COVID-19 Antibody Tests at clinics across the UK and Northern Ireland to help you establish whether you have had and recovered from COVID-19.
Find out more and book your COVID-19 Antibody Test today:
Why Choose Ultrasound Direct Milton Keynes?
- One of the few regulated ultrasound clinics in the UK to offer HD 4D baby scans
- A convenient location with excellent transport links, right in the heart of the picturesque historic market town of Stony Stratford
- A comprehensive range of 2D, 3D and 4D pregnancy scans, with prices starting at just £40
- The very latest in advanced HD ultrasound technology
- The results of a scan performed at this clinic are sent direct to your mobile or email address using Ultrasound Direct toMOBILE
Ultrasound Direct Milton Keynes is one of the few regulated ultrasound clinics in the UK equipped to offer high definition 4D baby scans. But even if this isn't what you're looking for, we offer a comprehensive choice of baby scans, ultrasound screening, and Non-Invasive Prenatal Tests (NIPT) to suit every need and every budget.
Ultrasound Direct has NHS provider status, and we've been externally audited by the official regulator. So if you're a parent-to-be in the Milton Keynes area, pay us a visit, and our qualified sonographers will deliver the highest quality ultrasound scan at the lowest possible price.
All of our early pregnancy scan appointments are 15 minutes as standard. You might have noticed that this is longer than most providers offer. But why?
Well, you won't usually need this extended appointment when everything is going well. But if the outcome of your scan is unexpected, these longer appointment times enable our healthcare professionals to act on their duty of care both professionally and compassionately. And what's more, our professional sonographers are backed up by a recognised clinical pathway for any further referral you may need.
A Complete Range Of Ultrasound Services
Beyond our advanced Babybond services, our expert team is uniquely qualified to offer a wide range of ultrasound scans for women's and men's health.
Ultrasound Scans for Women's Health
- Family planning and fertility scans
- Pelvic scans
- Post menopausal screening
Ultrasound Scans for Men's Health
- Abdominal scans
- Kidneys, ureters & prostate scans
- Testes & scrotum
At Ultrasound Direct Milton Keynes, we also have the following ultrasound scans available for both women and men:
- Soft tissue lumps & bumps
- Vascular screening for stroke risk evaluation to include carotid scans (assessment of the blood flow in the arteries of the neck) and abdominal aortic aneurysms (AAA - a potential swelling of the main abdominal artery)
- A comprehensive range of musculoskeletal (MSK) scans for sports injuries, RSI, and other conditions
Have your scan images sent to you in seconds using Ultrasound Direct toMOBILE: a safe and secure system for the delivery of ultrasound scan images to your mobile device or email address. Ultrasound Direct toMOBILE is included with all scans performed at the Ultrasound Direct Milton Keynes clinic at no extra cost, so you can receive your images to share with friends and family on social media straightaway.
Ultrasound Direct Milton Keynes is based in the heart of Stony Stratford, a picturesque historic market town. You'll find us on Watling Street, the old Roman Road.
Stony Stratford is just five miles from the centre of Milton Keynes, and the clinic is easily accessibly by road. We're based just off the A5, close to Junction 14 of the M1.
And if you're traveling by train, as well as being five miles from Milton Keynes Central station, we're also just two miles from Wolverton station. Both of these stations are regularly served by the Birmingham to Euston line.