Ultrasound Direct Maidenhead is conveniently situated within Thames Valley Fertility, part of The Fertility Partnership, the No.1 IVF provider in the UK.
Below are a few reasons why you should choose us:
- Support through your fertility journey - from Fertility Pelvic Scans prior to IVF treatment, to Early Pregnancy Assessment Scans and Non-Invasive Prenatal Testing (NIPT), we can offer ultrasound scans for reassurance with every step
- Same day results - you will receive a hand-written report with supporting imagery on the day from the Sonographer. You will also have time to discuss any results and findings at the end of your appointment
- A welcoming team of healthcare professionals - fully-trained in phlebotomy (meaning you won’t need to travel for any bloods to be taken if required)
- The results of a scan performed at this clinic are sent direct to your mobile or email address using Ultrasound Direct toMOBILE
Fertility and IVF Scans
Ultrasound Direct Maidenhead is one of the UK’s most preferred choice of private ultrasound and offers a range of scans that may be required during your fertility journey, whether you are currently having IVF treatment, requiring assisted conception, or would like reassurance of your fertility wellbeing. Our ultrasound scans include:
- Pelvic Scan – Endometrial Thickness
- Pelvic Scan – Fertility
- Pelvic Scan – Fertility + Bloods
- Testicular Scan
Babybond® Pregnancy Scans
Babybond has been scanning parents-to-be since 1998. We take a "no compromise" approach to your health needs. For example, we insist upon 20 minute appointments as standard for all of our early pregnancy scans. This is longer than most providers offer. And while you won't usually need this when everything is going well, it allows time for our healthcare professionals to act on their duty of care with sensitivity should your scan outcome be unexpected.
As well as fertility IVF scan services, Ultrasound Direct Maidenhead can offer Babybond pregnancy monitoring throughout your first gestation of pregnancy using the following ultrasound pregnancy scans:
- Early Pregnancy Assessment Scan
- NIPT + Scan
For Gender and 4D baby scans near Maidenhead, please see our other nearby clinics; Bourne End
Bloods Service Available during Fertility/IVF Treatment
Sometimes blood tests are required alongside ultrasound scans with fertility treatment or assessments. Ultrasound Direct Maidenhead is one of the few clinics throughout the UK that will always have a fully qualified phlebotomist on site during all scanning hours.
We offer an extensive range of blood tests and genetic testing however, we have listed below the most popular blood tests with fertility/IVF treatment:
- Hep B Core
- Hep B Stag
Have your scan images sent to you in seconds using Ultrasound Direct toMOBILE: a safe and secure system for the delivery of ultrasound scan images to your mobile device or email address. Ultrasound Direct toMOBILE is included with all scans performed at the Ultrasound Direct Maidenhead clinic at no extra cost, so you can receive your images to share with friends and family on social media straightaway.
Ultrasound Direct Maidenhead is based inside Thames Valley Fertility, a clinic a part of The Fertility Partnership, a group of national and international clinics specialising in IVF with some of the highest success rates across Europe.