From 24th July: you and your +1 guest (no children currently allowed) are required to wear a mask or face covering when attending appointments at Ultrasound Direct clinics, in line with UK government guidance. If you attend without a suitable face covering single-use masks are available to buy at the time of your appointment, subject to availability. For more information please see our COVID-19 Information page.
Ultrasound Direct is the place to go for fast and reliable ultrasound scans in the West London area. Based in Chiswick, our advanced high definition ultrasound equipment makes us the go-to clinic for clients travelling from areas such as Kensington, Hammersmith, Ealing, Richmond and Wembley.
Ultrasound Direct is offering COVID-19 Antibody Tests at clinics across the UK and Northern Ireland to help you establish whether you have had and recovered from COVID-19.
Find out more and book your COVID-19 Antibody Test today:
Why choose Ultrasound Direct London West?
- A convenient location with excellent transport links
- One of the few clinics in the wider London area to offer high definition ultrasound scans
- A full range of 2D, 3D and 4D pregnancy scans, with prices starting at just £40
- A comprehensive choice of private ultrasound health scans for men and women
- The results of a scan performed at this clinic are sent direct to your mobile or email address using Ultrasound Direct toMOBILE
Come to Ultrasound Direct London West and expect nothing but the best. We've got the very latest in state of the art HD scanning equipment, as well as a dedicated team of compassionate healthcare professionals, all hand-picked from your local area.
Are you looking for a pregnancy scan for peace of mind or for the chance to bond with your baby?
We offer high definition 2D. 3D and 4D baby scan packages in the London West clinic, at the most affordable prices and at the highest possible standards.
Our accurate Babybond 4D scans are very popular, and include a well-being check, colour prints and movie clips, starting at just £65.
Trusted NHS Providers
Ultrasound Direct has NHS provider status, being externally audited by the official regulator. We employ healthcare professionals who are extensively trained and committed to delivering a duty of care.
A Wide Range Of Ultrasound Services
Our expert team are uniquely qualified to offer a wide range of ultrasound scans for women's and men's health.
Ultrasound Scans for Women's Health
- Family planning and fertility scans
- Pelvic scans
- Post menopausal screening
- Kidneys, ureters and bladder scans
Ultrasound Scans for Men's Health
- Abdominal scans
- Kidneys, ureters & prostate scans
- Testes & scrotum
The following scans are available for women and men:
- Soft tissue lumps & bumps
- Vascular screening for stroke risk evaluation to include carotid scans (assessment of the blood flow in the arteries of the neck) and abdominal aortic aneurysms (AAA - a potential swelling of the main abdominal artery)
All appointments can easily be booked using our online booking system!
Have your scan images sent to you in seconds using Ultrasound Direct toMOBILE: a safe and secure system for the delivery of ultrasound scan images to your mobile device or email address. Ultrasound Direct toMOBILE is included with all scans performed at the Ultrasound Direct London West clinic at no extra cost, so you can receive your images to share with friends and family on social media straightaway.
Situated in the West of the capital, Ultrasound Direct is located at The Hogarth Health Clinic in the leafy suburb of Chiswick.
Only a few minutes walk away from the Chiswick Park Underground Station, the clinic is very easy to find and is well linked with the A4/M4, North and South Circular Roads being close by.
There is no step free access to the London West Clinic.