As part of our strategy to help fight the spread of COVID-19, appointments at this clinic are limited. For more information please see our COVID-19 Information page.
Ultrasound Direct Livingston was one of the first specialist ultrasound clinics in Scotland, and it remains the place to go for high quality ultrasound scans at prices that won't break the bank.
- A convenient central location perfectly situated to serve Livingston and the wider West Lothian area
- A state-of-the-art ultrasound clinic based in a quaint converted farm
- A full range of 2D, 3D and 4D pregnancy scans, with prices starting at just £40
- The very latest in advanced ultrasound technology
- The results of a scan performed at this clinic are sent direct to your mobile or email address using Ultrasound Direct toMOBILE
Ultrasound Direct is offering COVID-19 Antibody Tests at clinics across the UK and Northern Ireland to help you establish whether you have had and recovered from COVID-19.
Find out more and book your COVID-19 Antibody Test today:
At Ultrasound Direct Livingston we specialise in baby scans, ultrasound screening, and Non-Invasive Prenatal Tests (NIPT). We have NHS provider status, and we've been externally audited by the official regulator.
Pay us a visit, and our qualified sonographers will deliver the highest quality ultrasound scan at the lowest possible price. Each member of our team was carefully chosen from the surrounding area not just for their skills and experience, but also for their friendliness and warmth.
Simply put, Ultrasound Direct Livingston is the place to be if you're looking for reliable ultrasound scan procedures, with results available in either 2D, 3D, or 4D.
A Comprehensive Range Of Ultrasound Services
Beyond our highly renowned pregnancy scans, Our expert team is uniquely qualified to offer a wide range of ultrasound scans for women's and men's health.
Ultrasound Scans for Women's Health
- Family planning and fertility scans
- Pelvic scans
- Post menopausal screening
Ultrasound Scans for Men's Health
- Abdominal scans
- Kidneys, ureters & prostate scans
- Testes & scrotum
The following tests are available for both women and men:
- Soft tissue lumps & bumps
- Vascular screening for stroke risk evaluation to include carotid scans (assessment of the blood flow in the arteries of the neck) and abdominal aortic aneurysms (AAA - a potential swelling of the main abdominal artery)
Have your scan images sent to you in seconds using Ultrasound Direct toMOBILE: a safe and secure system for the delivery of ultrasound scan images to your mobile device or email address. Ultrasound Direct toMOBILE is included with all scans performed at the Ultrasound Direct Livingston clinic at no extra cost, so you can receive your images to share with friends and family on social media straightaway.
Ultrasound Direct Livingston is based in a quaint converted farm in the heart of Livingston Village, almost equidistant between Livingston North and Livingston South rail stations. It's within walking distance of the Almond Valley Heritage Centre, and close to both the Almondvale Shopping Centre and the McArthur Glen Designer Outlet.
This was one of the first dedicated ultrasound clinics to open in Scotland. Because of our convenient central location we're perfectly placed to serve not just Livingston, but the wider West Lothian area. Indeed, because we're so close to the M8 motorway, we're able to serve the needs of customers from all over Scotland.