At Ultrasound Direct Kettering, we're known throughout Northamptonshire for our 4D ultrasound scans. We offer affordable prices with no compromise on quality.
Why choose Ultrasound Direct Kettering?
- A convenient central location that's easily reachable from the wider Northamptonshire area
- A friendly and knowledgeable team of experienced healthcare professionals
- A full range of 2D, 3D and 4D scans, with prices starting at just £40
- The latest ultrasound scanning equipment
- The results of a scan performed at this clinic are sent direct to your mobile or email address using Ultrasound Direct toMOBILE
Come to Ultrasound Direct Kettering and expect nothing but an exceptional service. We've got the very latest in state of the art HD scanning equipment, as well as a dedicated team of compassionate healthcare professionals, all hand-picked from the local area.
HD Ultrasound Scans That Won't Break The Budget
With prices starting at just £40, you can enjoy an ultrasound scan from a friendly healthcare professional. Whether you want a simple gender scan, or an advanced 4D bonding scan, Ultrasound Direct Kettering can give you both the insights and the quality of care you're looking for.
At Ultrasound Direct Kettering, we specialise in baby scans, ultrasound screening, and Non-Invasive Prenatal Tests (NIPT). We offer a full range of 2D, 3D and 4D scans, with prices starting at just £40.
Our ultrasound scans can also include souvenir images, and even movie clips of your 4D scan on USB.
We have NHS provider status, and we've been externally audited by the official regulator.
Our pregnancy scans are longer than those offered by most other providers. Our early scan appointments, for instance, are 20 minutes long. This allows us to act on our duty of care with sensitivity should your scan outcome be unexpected. What's more, our trained healthcare professionals are backed up by a recognised clinical pathway for any further referral you may need.
An Extensive Range Of Ultrasound Services
Our expert team are uniquely qualified to offer a wide range of ultrasound scans for women's and men's health.
Ultrasound Scans for Women's Health
- Family planning and fertility scans
- Pelvic scans
- Post menopausal screening
Ultrasound Scans for Men's Health
- Abdominal scans
- Kidneys, ureters & prostate scans
- Testes & scrotum
The following tests are available for both women and men:
- Soft tissue lumps & bumps
- Vascular screening for stroke risk evaluation to include carotid scans (assessment of the blood flow in the arteries of the neck) and abdominal aortic aneurysms (AAA - a potential swelling of the main abdominal artery)
Have your scan images sent to you in seconds using Ultrasound Direct toMOBILE: a safe and secure system for the delivery of ultrasound scan images to your mobile device or email address. Ultrasound Direct toMOBILE is included with all scans performed at the Ultrasound Direct Kettering clinic at no extra cost, so you can receive your images to share with friends and family on social media straightaway.