The Ultrasound Direct Birmingham clinic presents a convenient destination for clients who live and work in and around Birmingham, Coventry, Sutton Coldfield and Solihull.
Why Choose Ultrasound Direct?
If you are looking for pregnancy scans, or women's and men's private ultrasound scans in Birmingham, here's why you should choose Ultrasound Direct:
- A friendly and knowledgeable team of experienced healthcare professionals
- Affordable prices
- The latest HD ultrasound scanning equipment
- NHS provider status
- Accessible city centre location
- Easy and secure online booking
- The results of a scan performed at this clinic are sent direct to your mobile or email address using Ultrasound Direct toMOBILE
Ultrasound Scans for Women's and Men's Health
All of our women's and men's private health scans in Birmingham can be booked on a self-referral basis. There is no need for medical insurance or a referral from your doctor. You will benefit from a concise report provided on the day and if necessary, a medical follow-up referral.
In some circumstances, a follow up scan will be necessary to complete or compliment your initial report, which we will provide at no extra charge.
We provide a full range of ultrasound scans for women's and men's health including:
Women's Private Ultrasound Scans
- Fertility scans and blood tests if required
- Post menopause pelvic scans
- Upper abdominal scans
- Kidneys, ureters & bladder scans
- Soft tissue lumps & bumps
Men's Private Ultrasound Scans
- Abdominal scans
- Kidneys, ureters & prostate scans
- Soft tissue lumps & bumps
- Testes & scrotum
The following scans are available for men and women:
Musculoskeletal scans (MSK) including shoulders; wrists & hands; hips; knees; ankles & feet
- Vascular screening for stroke risk evaluation to include carotid scans (assessment of the blood flow in the arteries of the neck) and abdominal aortic aneurysms (AAA - a potential swelling of the main abdominal artery)
- Peripheral Arterial Disease (PAD) assessment, including onsite cholesterol analysis
The Ultrasound Direct Birmingham clinic employs the best local healthcare professionals who have undergone extensive training to provide diagnostic baby scans.
The comprehensive Babybond pregnancy scan range includes:
- NIPT / NT antenatal screening services
- Early pregnancy scans with 15 minute appointment times
- 3D / 4D baby scans
- Fast Result Gender scan
Choosing a private pregnancy scans at Ultrasound Direct means you get a longer appointment than the NHS and a well-being check as standard.
Have your scan images sent to you in seconds using Ultrasound Direct toMOBILE: a safe and secure system for the delivery of ultrasound scan images to your mobile device or email address. Ultrasound Direct toMOBILE is included with all scans performed at the Ultrasound Direct Birmingham clinic at no extra cost, so you can receive your images to share with friends and family on social media straightaway.
Additional Clinic Information
Ultrasound Direct Birmingham is conveniently situated in the Edgbaston district, about one mile away from the city centre.
The clinic is a short walk away from the Five Ways railway station, and there are frequent trains that run through here from Birmingham New Street. The Five Ways station bus stop is also nearby, which serves several bus routes.
For clients driving to an appointment, there is good on-street parking directly outside the clinic.
You are welcome to bring up to +5 guests to scans at this clinic (excluding babyDATE & quickAssure scans)
You and your guests are encouraged to wear a mask or face covering, in line with local government guidance.