You and your guests are required to wear a mask or face covering, in line with the NHS and UK government guidance for enclosed spaces.
At Ultrasound Direct Swindon, we're known for our 4D ultrasound scans. We offer affordable prices with no compromise on quality.
Why choose Ultrasound Direct Swindon?
- A convenient location that's easily reachable from the wider Wiltshire and Gloucester area
- A friendly and knowledgeable team of experienced healthcare professionals
- A full range of 2D, 3D and 4D scans, with prices starting at just £45
- The latest ultrasound scanning equipment
- The results of a scan performed at this clinic are sent direct to your mobile or email address using Ultrasound Direct toMOBILE
Come to Ultrasound Direct Swindon and expect nothing but an exceptional service. We've got a dedicated team of compassionate healthcare professionals, all hand-picked from the local area.
HD Ultrasound Scans
With prices starting at just £45, you can enjoy an ultrasound scan from an extensively trained healthcare professional. Whether you want a pregnancy scan or a health screening scan for women and men, Ultrasound Direct Swindon can give you both the insights and the quality of care you're looking for.
We specialise in baby scans, ultrasound screening, and Non-Invasive Prenatal Tests (NIPT). We offer a full range of 2D, 3D and 4D scans, with prices starting at just £45.
Our pregnancy scans are longer than those offered by most other providers. Our early scan appointments, for instance, are 15 minutes long. This allows us to act on our duty of care with sensitivity should your scan outcome be unexpected. What's more, our trained healthcare professionals are backed up by a recognised clinical pathway for any further referrals.
An Extensive Range Of Ultrasound Services
Our expert team are highly qualified to offer a wide range of ultrasound scans for women's and men's health.
Ultrasound Scans for Women's Health
- Family planning and fertility scans
- Pelvic scans
- Post menopausal screening
Ultrasound Scans for Men's Health
- Abdominal scans
- Kidneys, ureters & prostate scans
- Testes & scrotum
The following tests are available for both women and men:
- Soft tissue lumps & bumps
- Vascular screening for stroke risk evaluation to include carotid scans (assessment of the blood flow in the arteries of the neck) and abdominal aortic aneurysms (AAA - a potential swelling of the main abdominal artery)
Have your scan images sent to you in seconds using Ultrasound Direct toMOBILE: a safe and secure system for the delivery of ultrasound scan images to your mobile device or email address. Ultrasound Direct toMOBILE is included with all scans performed at the Ultrasound Direct Swindon clinic at no extra cost, so you can receive your images to share with friends and family on social media straightaway.
We have NHS provider status, and we've been externally audited by the official regulator.
The Swindon clinic location offers the perfect setting for your ultrasound scan experience on the outskirts of Swindon.
The clinic is situated within 4 miles from Junction 15 of the M4 and about 3 miles from Swindon Train Station. The nearest bus stop is very close by called Hyde Road.
There is free parking available for all clients and visitors as well as an additional overflow carpark to the right of the office complex.
We have disabled access with scanning on the ground floor level.