You are welcome to bring up to 3 guests (no children currently allowed) to most of our clinics (see our COVID-19 Information page for further information). You and your guests are required to wear a mask or face covering, in line with UK government guidance.
We are co-operating with the NHS Contact Tracing service, so you may like to download the NHS COVID-19 app before attending your appointment. On arrival you can scan the QR code when entering the clinic. This will help trace and stop COVID-19.
Ultrasound Direct Stoke is one of the few specialist ultrasound clinics in the West Midlands, and it remains the place to go for high quality ultrasound scans at prices that won't break the bank.
- A convenient central location perfectly situated to serve Stoke and it's neighbouring towns
- A full range of 2D, 3D and 4D pregnancy scans, with prices starting at just £45
- The very latest in advanced ultrasound technology
- The results of a scan performed at this clinic are sent direct to your mobile or email address using Ultrasound Direct toMOBILE
At Ultrasound Direct Stoke we specialise in baby scans, ultrasound screening, and Non-Invasive Prenatal Tests (NIPT). We have NHS provider status, and we've been externally audited by the official regulator.
We went to great lengths to find talented Sonographers from the local area who had that rare combination of technical expertise and warm, winning, friendly personalities. You'll notice the difference almost as soon as you step through the door - our team will do everything they can to make your visit as enjoyable as it's informative.
Simply put, Ultrasound Direct Stoke is the place to be if you're looking for reliable ultrasound scan procedures, with results available in either 2D, 3D, or 4D.
A Comprehensive Range Of Ultrasound Services
Beyond our highly renowned pregnancy scans, Our expert team is uniquely qualified to offer a wide range of ultrasound scans for women's and men's health.
Ultrasound Scans for Women's Health
- Family planning and fertility scans
- Pelvic scans
- Post menopausal screening
Ultrasound Scans for Men's Health
- Abdominal scans
- Kidneys, ureters & prostate scans
- Testes & scrotum
The following tests are also available for both women and men:
- Soft tissue lumps & bumps
- Vascular screening for stroke risk evaluation to include carotid scans (assessment of the blood flow in the arteries of the neck) and abdominal aortic aneurysms (AAA - a potential swelling of the main abdominal artery)
Have your scan images sent to you in seconds using Ultrasound Direct toMOBILE: a safe and secure system for the delivery of ultrasound scan images to your mobile device or email address. Ultrasound Direct toMOBILE is included with all scans performed at the Ultrasound Direct Lincoln clinic at no extra cost, so you can receive your images to share with friends and family on social media straightaway.
Ultrasound Direct Stoke is easy to find on public transport and by car!
For those travelling by bus: the 4/4A service runs down Forge Lane and Ultrasound Direct Stoke is between the Royal Doulton and Media bus stops.
For those coming from further afield: we are 7 minutes away from Stoke rail station by taxi.
To find Ultrasound Direct Stoke in your own transport: Albion House is just off Forge Lane (business park opposite the ambulance hub): a couple of minutes off Queensway and the A53. There is limited free parking outside.