From 24th July: you and your +1 guest (no children currently allowed) are required to wear a mask or face covering when attending appointments at Ultrasound Direct clinics, in line with UK government guidance. If you attend without a suitable face covering single-use masks are available to buy at the time of your appointment, subject to availability. For more information please see our COVID-19 Information page.
Ultrasound Direct Sheffield offers an unbeatable combination of cutting-edge ultrasoundHD imaging technology and caring, compassionate service, with advanced ultrasound scans to suit every budget, without compromising on quality.
Ultrasound Direct is offering COVID-19 Antibody Tests at clinics across the UK and Northern Ireland to help you establish whether you have had and recovered from COVID-19.
Find out more and book your COVID-19 Antibody Test today:
Why Choose Ultrasound Direct Sheffield?
- A convenient location perfectly positioned to serve the needs of Sheffield, Rotherham, Dronfield, Chesterfield, and beyond
- A wide range of private health scans
- The very latest in advanced HDLive ultrasound technology
- One of only a few regulated ultrasound clinics in Yorkshire to offer 4D baby scans
- The results of a scan performed at this clinic are sent direct to your mobile or email address using Ultrasound Direct toMOBILE
Ultrasound Scans for Women's and Men's Health
We provide a full range of ultrasound scans for women's and men's health. These scans can be booked on a self-referral basis with no need for medical insurance or a referral from your doctor.
You will benefit from a concise report provided on the day and if necessary, a medical follow-up referral.
In some circumstances, a follow up scan will be necessary to complete or compliment your initial report, which we will provide at no extra charge.
Women's Private Ultrasound Scans
- Fertility scans and blood tests if required
- Post menopause pelvic scans
- Upper abdominal scans
- Kidneys, ureters & bladder scans
- Soft tissue lumps & bumps
Men's Private Ultrasound Scans
- Abdominal scans
- Kidneys, ureters & prostate scans
- Soft tissue lumps & bumps
- Testes & scrotum
The following scans are available for men and women:
- Musculoskeletal scans (MSK) including shoulders; wrists & hands; hips; knees; ankles & feet
- Vascular screening for stroke risk evaluation to include carotid scans (assessment of the blood flow in the arteries of the neck) and abdominal aortic aneurysms (AAA - a potential swelling of the main abdominal artery)
- Peripheral Arterial Disease (PAD) assessment, including onsite cholesterol analysis
We offer a comprehensive choice of baby scans, ultrasound screening, early pregnancy from 6 weeks, first scans for dating and Non-Invasive Prenatal Tests (NIPT) to suit every need and every budget. Beyond the range of standard 2D and 3D pregnancy scans, Ultrasound Direct Sheffield is one of the few regulated ultrasound clinics in Yorkshire equipped to offer 4D baby scans.
We've attained NHS provider status, and we've been externally audited by the official regulator. So if you're a parent-to-be in Sheffield or the wider Yorkshire area, pay us a visit, and our team of qualified sonographers will deliver the highest quality ultrasound scan at the lowest possible price.
Have your scan images sent to you in seconds using Ultrasound Direct toMOBILE: a safe and secure system for the delivery of ultrasound scan images to your mobile device or email address. Ultrasound Direct toMOBILE is included with all scans performed at the Ultrasound Direct Sheffield clinic at no extra cost, so you can receive your images to share with friends and family on social media straightaway.