Preston - Current Scan Savings
FROM ONLY £80£15 Saving*
4D Bonding Scan*saving subject to baby’s gestation in the next 14 days
20 min appointment, growth and weight measurements, + prints/4D movie digitally.BOOK THIS SCAN
FROM ONLY £55£5 Saving*
Gender Scan*saving subject to baby’s gestation in the next 14 days
15 min appointment for sexing with Babybond wellbeing check.BOOK THIS SCAN
Ultrasound Direct Preston is a cut above the rest. Here you'll find an unbeatable combination of state-of-the-art technology and expert service with a warm smile, all at the sort of highly affordable rates that might surprise you.
Why Choose Ultrasound Direct Preston?
- One of the few regulated ultrasound clinics in the North West to offer HD 4D baby scans
- A convenient location with excellent transport links, just a short walk from Preston rail station
- A comprehensive range of 2D, 3D and 4D pregnancy scans, with prices starting at just £40
- The very latest in advanced HD ultrasound technology
- The results of a scan performed at this clinic are sent direct to your mobile or email address using Ultrasound Direct toMOBILE
Ultrasound Direct Preston is a popular destination for expectant parents from across Lancashire and the wider North West area. There's a very good reason for this - we're one of the few regulated ultrasound clinics in the UK equipped to offer high definition 4D baby scans.
With our HD 4D scans, you'll be able to see your unborn baby with the sort of clarity that's never before been possible, before taking the scan home with you on a souvenir USB stick. And best of all, you can access this top of the line technology without paying a premium!
But even if this isn't what you're looking for, we offer a comprehensive choice of baby scans, ultrasound screening, early assessments, dating for your first scan and Non-Invasive Prenatal Tests (NIPT) to suit every need and every budget.
A Complete Range Of Ultrasound Services
In addition to our comprehensive pregnancy scan services, our expert team are highly qualified to offer a wide range of ultrasound scans for women's and men's health.
Ultrasound Scans for Women's Health
- Family planning and fertility scans
- Pelvic scans
- Post menopausal screening
Ultrasound Scans for Men's Health
- Abdominal scans
- Kidneys, ureters & prostate scans
- Testes & scrotum
At Ultrasound Direct Preston, we also have the following ultrasound scans available for both women and men:
- Soft tissue lumps & bumps
- Vascular screening for stroke risk evaluation to include carotid scans (assessment of the blood flow in the arteries of the neck) and abdominal aortic aneurysms (AAA - a potential swelling of the main abdominal artery)
- A comprehensive range of musculoskeletal (MSK) scans for sports injuries, RSI, and other conditions
Have your scan images sent to you in seconds using Ultrasound Direct toMOBILE: a safe and secure system for the delivery of ultrasound scan images to your mobile device or email address. Ultrasound Direct toMOBILE is included with all scans performed at the Ultrasound Direct Preston clinic at no extra cost, so you can receive your images to share with friends and family on social media straightaway.
ALL CALLS ARE RECORDED FOR TRAINING AND MONITORING PURPOSES.
Ultrasound Direct Preston is located on Winckley Square on the corner of Garden Street.
We're a short walk away from both Preston Rail Station and Preston Bus Station, and just 50 yards away from Preston's main shopping district.
If you're travelling by car, we're close to the A6 and the A59. Parking's free after 6pm and all day on Sundays.