As part of our strategy to help fight the spread of COVID-19, appointments at this clinic are limited. For more information please see our COVID-19 Information page.
Ultrasound Direct Lincoln was one of the first specialist ultrasound clinics in Lincolnshire, and it remains the place to go for high quality ultrasound scans at prices that won't break the bank.
- A convenient central location perfectly situated to serve Lincoln and it's neighbouring towns
- A state-of-the-art ultrasound clinic on the quayside at Burton Waters, just North of Lincoln
- A full range of 2D, 3D and 4D pregnancy scans, with prices starting at just £40
- The very latest in advanced ultrasound technology
- The results of a scan performed at this clinic are sent direct to your mobile or email address using Ultrasound Direct toMOBILE
At Ultrasound Direct Lincoln we specialise in baby scans, ultrasound screening, and Non-Invasive Prenatal Tests (NIPT). We have NHS provider status, and we've been externally audited by the official regulator.
We went to great lengths to find talented Sonographers from the local area who had that rare combination of technical expertise and warm, winning, friendly personalities. You'll notice the difference almost as soon as you step through the door - our team will do everything they can to make your visit as enjoyable as it's informative.
Simply put, Ultrasound Direct Lincoln is the place to be if you're looking for reliable ultrasound scan procedures, with results available in either 2D, 3D, or 4D.
A Comprehensive Range Of Ultrasound Services
Beyond our highly renowned pregnancy scans, Our expert team is uniquely qualified to offer a wide range of ultrasound scans for women's and men's health.
Ultrasound Scans for Women's Health
- Family planning and fertility scans
- Pelvic scans
- Post menopausal screening
Ultrasound Scans for Men's Health
- Abdominal scans
- Kidneys, ureters & prostate scans
- Testes & scrotum
The following tests are also available for both women and men:
- Soft tissue lumps & bumps
- Vascular screening for stroke risk evaluation to include carotid scans (assessment of the blood flow in the arteries of the neck) and abdominal aortic aneurysms (AAA - a potential swelling of the main abdominal artery)
Have your scan images sent to you in seconds using Ultrasound Direct toMOBILE: a safe and secure system for the delivery of ultrasound scan images to your mobile device or email address. Ultrasound Direct toMOBILE is included with all scans performed at the Ultrasound Direct Lincoln clinic at no extra cost, so you can receive your images to share with friends and family on social media straightaway.
Ultrasound Direct Lincoln couldn't be easier to find: it's just minutes out of the city centre, off the A57 and can be reached by car, rail or public transport. Our Lincoln Ultrasound Clinic is located at the idyllic Burton Waters, making it easy to reach from Market Rasen, Newark, Sleaford and Worksop.
Our brand new ultrasound clinic in Lincoln can be found at the beautiful Burton Waters development, just a few minutes away from the centre of the cathedral city of Lincoln and 2 miles off the A46. When driving on the A46 turn off at Carholme Roundabout and follow signs for 'Worksop A57', then follow signs for 'Burton Waters'. There is ample free-of-charge parking around the clinic.
Getting to Ultrasound Direct Lincoln is easy by public transport too, with a short 15 minute bus journey on the number 777 bus leaving regularly from Lincoln Central Bus Station. Our Ultrasound Clinic in Lincoln can be reached by train if you are travelling from further afield, with a short 12-minute taxi ride between the clinic and Lincoln Train Station.