Ultrasound Direct are the leading provider of women's and men's private ultrasound scans and pregnancy scans in Bury St Edmunds and the wider Suffolk area.
Why Choose Ultrasound Direct?
- A friendly and knowledgeable team of experienced healthcare professionals
- Prices start at just £40
- A spacious scan room and bright well ventilated waiting area
- Easy online booking service
- The results of a scan performed at this clinic are sent direct to your mobile or email address using Ultrasound Direct toMOBILE
- 2D, 3D and 4D baby scans
- Early pregnancy scans with 20 minute appointment times
- Fast result gender scans and due date scans
- Anomaly scans, growth scans and presentation scans
- NIPT / NT antenatal screening services
Our private women's health scans include:
- Family planning scans
- Pelvic scans
- Abdominal scans
- Post menopause screening
- Fertility services
Our private men's health scans include:
Kidneys, ureters & prostate scans
- Abdominal scans
- Testes & scrotum
We also offer scans for both men and women including:
- Soft tissue, lumps and bumps
- Vascular screening for stroke risk evaluation and abdominal aortic aneurysm (AAA)
High Quality Scans From Qualified Healthcare Professionals
We have NHS provider status and we are externally audited by the official regulator. Our healthcare professionals are backed up by a clinical pathway for any further referral you may need.
Our scans are longer than those offered by most other providers. For example, Early Pregnancy Scans are 20 minutes long to ensure we can provide the most accurate results and act on a duty of care should the scan outcome be unexpected.
Above all, our staff are friendly and will go out of their way to help you. If you require further information, contact the clinic today.
Have your scan images sent to you in seconds using Ultrasound Direct toMOBILE: a safe and secure system for the delivery of ultrasound scan images to your mobile device or email address. Ultrasound Direct toMOBILE is included with all scans performed at the Ultrasound Direct Bury St Edmunds clinic at no extra cost, so you can receive your images to share with friends and family on social media straightaway.
The Ultrasound Direct Bury St Edmunds clinic is well placed for clients who wish to visit from the wider Suffolk area.
Seconds away from the A14, Ultrasound Direct Bury St Edmunds can be found on Northgate Avenue.
The railway station is a 7 minute walk or a very short taxi ride away from our ultrasound clinic and the nearest bus stop is Thingoe Hill, which is a 4 minute walk away.