Ultrasound Direct are the leading provider of private ultrasound scans, pregnancy scans and 4D baby scans in Brighton and East Sussex.
Why Choose Ultrasound Direct?
Our expertly trained Sonographers are unique in that they are able to offer a full range of pregnancy scans as well as scans for women's health and men's health.
We operate across the UK and are proud to serve the local area in Brighton, where we can offer:
- A friendly and knowledgeable team of experienced healthcare professionals
- Longer appointments than other providers — we never rush our clients
- High quality and affordable prices from just £40
- The latest ultrasound scanning equipment
- A central location in the vibrant city of Brighton
- A simple online booking process
- The results of a scan performed at this clinic are sent direct to your mobile or email address using Ultrasound Direct toMOBILE
We offer 2D, 3D and 4D scans and we're externally audited by the official regulator, with NHS provider status.
Our simply4D scan starts at £65, and we also have extended 30 minute 4D Bonding Scans from £95, from which you will receive colour prints and movie clips.
The range of Babybond Pregnancy Scans will provide you with the opportunity to bond with your baby as well as provide peace of mind with well-being checks provided as standard. There are also a range of scans available at different stages of pregnancy, from growth measurement to measuring the cervical length.
Private Health Scans in Brighton
We also offer private ultrasound scans for women's and men's health:
Ultrasound Scans for Women's Health
- Abdominal scans
- Family planning scans and fertility tests
- Pelvic scans
- Post menopause screening
Ultrasound Scans for Men's Health
- Abdominal scans
- Kidneys, ureters & prostate scans
- Testes & scrotum
And the following available for both men and women:
- Soft tissue lumps & bumps
- Vascular screening for stroke risk evaluation. Including carotid scans (assessment of the blood flow in the arteries of the neck) and abdominal aortic aneurysms (AAA - a potential swelling of the main abdominal artery)
You will always receive your scan results on the day. Ultrasound Direct staff are backed up by a recognised clinical pathway, allowing us to make further referrals should a medical follow-up be recommended.
Have your scan images sent to you in seconds using Ultrasound Direct toMOBILE: a safe and secure system for the delivery of ultrasound scan images to your mobile device or email address. Ultrasound Direct toMOBILE is included with all scans performed at the Ultrasound Direct Brighton clinic at no extra cost, so you can receive your images to share with friends and family on social media straightaway.
The clinic is conveniently located on Preston Street, very close to the sea front and the pier.
The mainline station is just a short walk away and the nearest bus stop is opposite West Pier on King's Road.
If you are planning to drive to your appointment, there are several car parks situated a few minutes away including Regency car park and Churchill Square car park.
Please note: the Clinic has two steps on the entrance. For clients requiring accessibility, please see our Hove clinic.