You are welcome to bring up to 4 guests (children allowed) to most of our clinics (see our COVID-19 Information page for further information). You and your guests are required to wear a mask or face covering, in line with UK government guidance.
Ultrasound Direct Alderley Edge is the place to go for all of your ultrasound needs. Offering an expert team of friendly healthcare professionals and some of the most advanced ultrasound equipment in the UK.
Why Choose Ultrasound Direct?
If you are looking for pregnancy scans, or women's and men's private ultrasound scans in and around Alderley Edge, here's why you should choose Ultrasound Direct:
- A friendly and knowledgeable team of experienced healthcare professionals
- Affordable prices
- The latest HD ultrasound scanning equipment
- NHS provider status
- Accessible centre location
- Easy and secure online booking
- The results of a scan performed at this clinic are sent direct to your mobile or email address using Ultrasound Direct toMOBILE
The Ultrasound Direct Alderley Edge clinic employs the best local healthcare professionals who have undergone extensive training to provide diagnostic baby scans.
The comprehensive Babybond pregnancy scan range includes:
- NIPT / NT antenatal screening services
- Early pregnancy scans with 15 minute appointment times
- 4D baby scans
- Fast Result Gender scan
Choosing private pregnancy scans at Ultrasound Direct means you get a longer appointment than the NHS and a baby well-being check as standard.
Ultrasound Scans for Women's and Men's Health
All of our women's and men's private health scans in Alderley Edge can be booked on a self-referral basis. There is no need for medical insurance or a referral from your doctor. You will benefit from a concise report provided on the day and if necessary, a medical follow-up referral.
In some circumstances, a follow up scan may be necessary to complete or compliment your initial report, which we will provide at no extra charge.
We provide a full range of ultrasound scans for women's and men's health including:
Women's Private Ultrasound Scans
- Fertility scans and blood tests if required
- Post menopause pelvic scans
- Upper abdominal scans
- Kidneys, ureters & bladder scans
- Soft tissue lumps & bumps
Men's Private Ultrasound Scans
- Abdominal scans
- Kidneys, ureters & prostate scans
- Soft tissue lumps & bumps
- Testes & scrotum
The following scans are also available for both men and women:
Musculoskeletal scans (MSK) including shoulders; wrists & hands; hips; knees; ankles & feet
- Vascular screening for stroke risk evaluation to include carotid scans (assessment of the blood flow in the arteries of the neck) and abdominal aortic aneurysms (AAA - a potential swelling of the main abdominal artery)
- Peripheral Arterial Disease (PAD) assessment, including onsite cholesterol analysis
Have your scan images sent to you in seconds using Ultrasound Direct toMOBILE: a safe and secure system for the delivery of ultrasound scan images to your mobile device or email address. Ultrasound Direct toMOBILE is included with all scans performed at the Ultrasound Direct Alderley Edge clinic at no extra cost, so you can receive your images to share with friends and family on social media straightaway.
Ultrasound Direct Alderley Edge is conveniently located in the centre of Alderley Edge, just off the main high street where you will find a selection of cafes and designer shops. Ultrasound Direct Alderley Edge has limited parking outside and is only within a short walk from Alderley Edge train station.
Transport links to Alderley Edge is good and with Alderley Edge railway station situated on the Crewe to Manchester line has many train option each hour including two trains to Crewe, two to Manchester Piccadilly via Stockport and one to Manchester Piccadilly via Manchester Airport.
Motorway links are excellent and these include the M6 and M56.