Gender Scan with 4D views in HD now only £39
Our Gender Scan with 4D views in High Definition is on special offer for only £39 (RRP £59) at our Exeter clinic for scans booked by 31 May 2018. The scan includes a diagnostic health check on your pregnancy, a 99.99% accurate Gender check, 4D views in High Definition and printed pictures.
This is exceptional value for a scan provided by highly experienced and qualified medical professionals at the UK’s top private medical Ultrasound company, using the latest and most advanced High Definition systems.
Please Note: Our website may not show the reduced price.
To secure the special, you need to request the special (reduced price) in advance of your ultrasound scan as follows:
- at reception when you arrive at the clinic for your appointment
- by calling the clinics before arrival: Exeter on 01392 491750
- by (private) messaging us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/UltrasoundDirect.southwestcoast/
- by email your booking reference number to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We do reply, confirming that the special has been applied and the price reduced.
It’s easy to book an appointment ! All you have to do is click the button below and use the “Book your scan at Exeter” section of our web page:
Terms and Conditions:
1) The reduction is available on a first come first serve basis at our Exeter Clinic only and can not be transferred to any other clinic.
2) The special (reduced price) can only be applied to new bookings made by midnight on the 31 May 2018. The actual ultrasound scan can be undertaken at any time subject to availability. Existing appointments can NOT be cancelled and rebooked to get the reduced price.
3) The special applies to our £59 Gender Scan scan types only.
4) The total price of the afore mentioned scan type is reduced by £20 from £59 to £39.
5) Please see our national website: www.babybond.com for details of our scan types and regular prices.
6) No cash equivalent or alternative merchandise instead of the price reduction.
7) The special must be requested BEFORE the scan commences, it is not automatically allocated and can NOT be claimed AFTER the scan appointment has completed.